Weddings at Saint James
He popped the question. You said, “Yes!”
Now it’s time to plan the perfect wedding. St. James United Methodist offers its sanctuary as a wedding venue for brides seeking a traditional, elegant, and sacred setting.
- Brides and bridesmaids may get ready in our renovated parlor with its full length mirror.
- Brides walk down the center aisle with radiant stained glass windows on either side.
- Your guests are welcomed into an Historic Church with beautiful Gothic style interior.
- Reception and/or Rehearsal Dinner facilities on site, if you wish the convenience of staying in the same location.
Many perks are offered without charge:
- Large candle stands
- Center aisle and window candle globes
- Sound technician
- In-church hostesses/directors to assist with rehearsal & wedding
Call (706) 722-8373 or email to discuss price, available dates, and to arrange your private tour of the church. Our friendly staff welcomes the opportunity to assist the bride in making her “perfect” day come true.